Stress Crack Tester (26 Positions)
Stress Crack Tester (26 Positions)For testing the Stress Crack Resistance of Carbonated Soft Drink Bottles ;-
The AT2E SCT-D Stress Crack Tester is designed to test the internal stress in bottle base and for determining thestress crack resistance of blow-molded PET carbonated soft drink bottles by measuring the propensity for basecracking upon exposure to an aqueous sodium hydroxide solution under a controlled environment, so that to estimatethe long term behavior of bottles.
- Multi-position design, more convenient and efficient (Please consult AT2E for other position request).
- Automation control ensures the high accuracy and repeatability.
- High quality stainless steel frame which is safe and durable.
- Superior controlling components ensures the accuracy and durability.
- Flexible position selection - each position can be controlled separately by system. Users can enable the positions(from 1 to 26) according to their test request.
- Automatic pressure compensation during the test process.
- Suitable for testing various size of bottle.
- Corrosion-resistant design
- Anti-explosion and clear observation window which is safe and easy to observe the sample status during a test.
- Various safety designs
A-104, Umiya Park, Ashish Complex, C. S. Road No.4, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India