Texture AnalyzerTexturometer Or Texture Analyzer & Gelatin Gel Strength Test
The Agrosta®Texturometer Version 1 has been designed in order to provide to researchers a simple and reliable tool to determine : Freshness, spreadability Tenderness, Springiness, Gumminess, Hardness, Firmness, Consistency, Fracturability etc of a variety of Food Products and soft material.
- You select the stroke between 5, 10, 15 and 20 mm.
The machine applies automatically 1 movement, comes back, and applies a second pressure with same stroke and different speed. The first movement is for firmness measurement- The second pressure determines the springiness. The second pressure determines the springiness. Around 40 measurements aredisplayed and recorded for each pressure.The Texturometer displays a curve, and you can export those measurements to Excel.
Three factors are calculated :- -
- The maximal first pressure, which indicates the firmness / tenderness level
- The maximal second pressure, which indicates the capacity of the material to recover its origin configuration (Form memory
- The non-springiness index in percentage
- The curve profile indicates the gumminess of the material
A voltage booster has been embedded in this last version in order to keep accuracyeven with low battery levels of laptops or tabletsPressure capacity : from 300 grams to 10 Kg (Can be configured in Newtons and Lb)
Provided with :-
- A software for Windows XP, 7, 8, 10
- 2 Beakers
- One plate (You can chose to use a beaker or a plate)
- 5 different tips
- A power supply & a USB cable
- A certificate of conformity -A manual
Gelatin Gel Strength Tester
A-104, Umiya Park, Ashish Complex, C. S. Road No.4, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India