TrueX Hand held Gold Analyzer
- Small, light and easy to carry.
- High-speed processing chip, advanced algorithm and high-responsive software, resulting in even faster analysis.
- High-performance X-ray Tube, Ultra-high Resolution Detector combined with Digital Multi-channel Processing Technology, yielding super-high detection resolution.
- Indicator lights flash on both sides for safety purposes during measurement, i.e., the built-in double beam technology will automatically sense whether there is a sample at the measurement window
- Industrial resistive touch screen, superior to capacitor screen in back-light and clearer against sunlight in the field. At the same time, people don’t need to take off gloves when they are opreating machine in some particular environment
- TrueX utilizes anti-slip, abrasion resistance and streamlined design, which is light and easy to carry. It also integrates the new high speed digital multi-channel technology, the new library grade base identification system and the super-FP algorithm. These features allow it to measure elements faster, with higher accuracy and greater repeatability
- Intelligent battery management exerts a real-time monitoring of the residual capacity of battery and backup battery through MSBUS bus
- TrueX adjusts air pressure factor automatically based on altitude it has detected. This function increases excitation effect of light elements by 40% and that of rare earth elements by 30%
- TrueX is supportive to battery hot plug, hence battery can be replaced without powering off the machine.
- On TrueX, users can customize the reports by adding their company logos, addresses, test results, spectrum and others (such as product description, origin of products and batch number).
- TrueX is built with double beam technology which can automatically sense whether there is a sample at the measurement window. This is also a safety and protection feature. The brightness of the display of TrueX is automatically regulated according to environment brightness.
- TrueX can be configured and maintained in a remote way via Internet.
- Excellent Performance
- One-touch operation
- Non-destructive testing (NDT)
- Scrap metal recycling and sorting
- Data Processing and Enterprise Resource Planning
A-104, Umiya Park, Ashish Complex, C. S. Road No.4, Dahisar East, Mumbai, Maharashtra, 400068, India